A printer is a very important thing or stuff that you need to have if you have an office or if you are a freelancer at home that your job deals with a lot of papers and documents and also files. But sometimes there are lots of problem showing up when using a printer. The main problem of printer user is the connectivity and the compatibility. If you have a printer that its connectivity using a lot of cables then you must feel tired of fixing and managing the cables. Or if you have a printer that is cable less but the problem is you can't connect your printer to all device then it is a very annoying thing. Then here is your solution, Brother DCP-L5650DN printer.
Brother DCP-L5650DN printer is cable less for its connectivity. It uses USB and ethernet for its connectivity. It can connect to mobile device such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, and Cortado Workplace. By looking at those mobile device compatibility, we can see that this printer is very amazing and worth it to be chosen and be bought.
You might also like: Brother DCP-J152W All-in-one Inkjet Printer
This Brother DCP-L5650DN printer also has a cloud services or web connect compatibility. It can connect to Google Drive, Google Drive for Business, Evernote, Onedrive, Dropbox, Onenote, Facebook and Flickr.
Brother DCP-L5650DN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-L5650DN for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-L5650DN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (165.18 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Brother DCP-L5650DN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.28 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-9045CDN Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-L5650DN. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-L5650DN will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-L5650DN.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-L5650DN is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-L5650DN driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-L5650DN driver has been uninstalled from your computer.