Have you ever feel like being too busy in repairing your printer because it can't work well while it is used for heavy duty? Or have you ever feel like very tired and wasted lots of time for reloading sheets of paper to your small capacity of paper tray in your printer? If you ever faced or are facing those problem now, then you should take a look at this Brother DCP-L5500DN printer. This printer is manufactured by one of the most famous technology company or brand, Brother International Corporation. They are known for the balance between the price they offer and the quality they offer.
The most amazing thing about this Brother DCP-L5500DN is about capacity. The capacity of every features in this printer is bigger than any usual printer. The first thing is about the number of maximum monthly duty cycle. This printer can do printing for 50,000 printed pages each month. And the best way to maintain your printer is use it for printing 3,500 pages each month.
You might also like: Brother DCP-L2540DW Mono Laser Printer
The next thing is about the memory. You can have a total of 256 MB memory in this printer. It is considered as a quiet big capacity of memory. The third thing is about the LCD display. This Brother DCP-L5500DN printer is not just provide a navigation button but it also provides a quiet big LCD display that makes the user become easier to navigate and set the printing process.
Brother DCP-L5500DN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-L5500DN for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-L5500DN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (165.18 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Brother DCP-L5500DN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.28 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-J152W All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-L5500DN. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-L5500DN will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-L5500DN.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-L5500DN is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-L5500DN driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-L5500DN driver has been uninstalled from your computer.