When you look for the printer that will print more pages per minute, Brother DCP-J125 is the option that meets that specification. This is the laser printer that comes with more pages to print at 33 ppm for both monochrome printing and 27 ppm for color printing. It has also complete feature to help every user get the benefit of this laser printer to produce the document they need.
All those features in this laser printer are prepared to make it easier to print using Brother DCP-J125. For instance, it has the feature to print from memory card to easily print any document from the memory card. Moreover, it will be the multifunction laser printer that will perform printing, copying, and scanning. Although it has only wired connection option, this laser printer will provide the ease of use with the other feature that will allow easy printing.
You might also like: Brother DCP-9040CN Colour Laser Printer
This laser printer is the option of Brother laser printer that is offered with a complete feature with the best quality on every printing result as it has 6,000 x 1,200 dpi. At its speed of printing above with this quality of printing result, this Brother DCP-J125 will be the best option for laser printer today.
Brother DCP-J125 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-J125 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-J125 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (114.14 MB)
Operating system: (Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-J125 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (30.57 MB)
Operating system: (Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-J125 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (29.34 MB)
Operating system: (Mac OS X (10.8)
- Brother DCP-J125 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (36.40 MB)
Operating system: (Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-J125 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.14 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-8080DN Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-J125 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-J125. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-J125 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-J125.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-J125 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-J125 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-J125 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-J125Brother DCP-J125 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.