Instead of available with an only monochrome laser printer, Brother has released also Brother DCP-9040CN that features color document printing. Although it doesn’t perform a significantly fast printing, this printer will provide just the right performance for a small office or the business that will need the best quality on its color document printing. Moreover, it will provide a multifunction feature to save on those machines to perform printing, copying, and scanning.
Using this laser printer will definitely provide the best function. Brother DCP-9040CN comes with the feature to print at the speed of 16 ppm for both monochrome and color copying function. Moreover, it comes with the speed of printing up to 20 ppm. This is the benefit that you will get from this laser printer at the best resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi.
You might also like: Brother DCP-8150DN Mono Laser Printer
To bring the ease of use with this laser printer, the network technology is integrated into this laser printer. This is the feature that will allow easy printing from anywhere. With all those features above and the network technology to provide the ease of use with this printer, Brother DCP-9040CN will provide only the best performance to bring the quality of printing together with the feature to make printing task is easier.
Brother DCP-9040CN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-9040CN for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-9040CN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (43.41 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-9040CN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (44.68 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-9040CN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (37.23 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-9040CN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (34.90 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-9040CN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (32.97 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-8065DN Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-9040CN Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-9040CN. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-9040CN will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-9040CN.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-9040CN is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-9040CN Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-9040CN driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-9040CN driver has been uninstalled from your computer.