Brother International company claims that the Brother DCP-8025D delivers a high-quality print output for your micro to medium business. This printer will work at its best in order to increase your productivity in document jobs. The DC-8025D printer also can work as a copier and color scanner.
The Brother DCP-8025D only prints in one color, black and white but it can do a color scan for your files. The DCP-8025D is also equipped with a 5-line LCD display as the main control panel. RAM 32 MB is applied for the best performance, and it is expandable up to 160 MB which is enough for your business. The printer brings a 250-sheet input tray, a 150-sheet output tray, and a 50-sheet ADF tray which is used for multipage scanning. Those paper trays allow you to handle with many paper sizes up to legal paper size (8.5 in x 14 in)
You might also like: Brother DCP-7060D All-in-one Printer
The Brother DCP-8025D tries to give you the best performance for your printing jobs. The DCP-8025D produces at least 16 pages per minute in maximum print resolution up to 2,400 x 600 dpi. For the copy machine, it has maximum reduction up to 25% and maximum enlargement up to 400%. Even though, this mono printer can do a color scan with maximum interpolated resolution up to 9,600x 9,600 dpi.
Brother DCP-8025D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-8025D for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-8025D Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (120.65 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-8025D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-7020 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-8025D Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-8025D. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-8025D will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-8025D.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-8025D is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-8025D Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-8025D driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-8025D driver has been uninstalled from your computer.