When it comes to buying a mono laser multifunction printer for light duty document jobs at a low price, there are many options which may confuse you, right? Here, we give you one perfect recommendation mono laser AIO printer from Brother International Inc which is the Brother DCP-8020.
The Brother DCP-8020 multifunction printer with mono laser offers you with high-quality output print quality. This DCP-8020 printer offers you sharp and accurate print and copies quality with maximum resolution up to 2,400 x 600 dpi and the color scan resolution is up to 9,600 x 9,600 dpi. The cycle duty of the DCP-8020 is up to 20,000 pages per minute. Meanwhile, the print speed for this printer is up to 17 ppm for black print and copy.
You might also like: Brother DCP-7065DN Mono Laser Printer
Furthermore, the DCP-8020 brings standard input and output paper handlings with 250 papers capacity each tray, a 50-page automatic document feeder tray which is used for sending and receiving multipage to the scanner and those trays fit many media sizes up to legal paper size. The Brother DCP-8020 is also equipped with RAM 32 MB which is non-expandable. Additionally, this printer uses both USB and parallel port interface options to connect to the printer and both interfaces work perfectly for both Windows and Macs.
Brother DCP-8020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-8020 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-8020 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (120.65 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-8020 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-7060D Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-8020 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-8020. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-8020 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-8020.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-8020 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-8020 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-8020 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-8020 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.