Brother International always tries to give the best product to their loyal customer. And, this good willing was born in the Brother DCP-7065DN mono laser all-in-one printer. The DCP-7065DN comes with two big things which are an auto-duplexer and a network connectivity.
However, the Brother DCP-7065DN still uses a black laser print technology with standard multifunction features including a mono copy and color scan. This printer is ideal for everyday document tasks to home uses or small offices. The first innovation is an automatic duplexing feature. This feature allows you to do two-sided printing on a sheet automatically which is eco-friendly and a good saving. The DCP-7065DN not only uses a standard interface using USB interface but also comes with a network interface using a built-in Ethernet which lets you share with many users on your network. And, you are also allowed to do stand-alone copying which does not require a PC.
You might also like: Brother DCP-7040 Mono Laser Printer
The Brother DCP-7065DN brings a standard 250-sheet drawer, a single-sheet by-pass drawer, as well as a 35-page Automatic Documents Feeder for a scanner. Those media handling can handle many media size from envelopes to legal or even thicker media. In addition, the print performance of the DCP-7065DN is great enough. You can produce up to 27 pages per minute for both mono copy and print.
Brother DCP-7065DN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7065DN for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-7065DN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (120.65 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-7065DN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.86 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-7065DN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (22.67 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-7065DN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-7020 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-7065DN Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-7065DN. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-7065DN will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-7065DN.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-7065DN is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-7065DN Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-7065DN driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-7065DN driver has been uninstalled from your computer.