At this series, Brother International Inc comes with something an eco-friendly feature for their Brother DCP-7060D. They equip the DCP-7060Dw with an automatic duplexer feature which has been missing in the predecessors. Like, the brothers, the DCP-7060D still uses mono laser print with multitasking printer for your document tasks.
This printer delivers mono print quality for both printing and copying and color scanning. The auto duplexing as the eco-friendly feature allows you to print on both sides of one paper, so you can save your paper use and operational cost. It sounds amazing, right? in fact, the Brother DCP-7060D has a monthly cycle duty up to 10,000 pages which is great for everyday document printing. Meanwhile, the DCP-7060D has print speed up to 24 pages per minute for black print with print resolution up to 2,400 x 600 dpi for clear and accurate mono print quality.
You might also like: Brother DCP-585Cw All-In-One Inkjet Printer
However, the Brother DCP-7060D only uses a single connectivity option using a USB interface to connect to the printer. The DCP-7060D is equipped with a two-line with a 16-character in order to help you in operating the printer and doing your jobs. There are a standard 250-sheet drawer, a single-sheet bypass drawer, as well as a 100-sheet drawer. All the trays can handle all media size even thicker ones.
Brother DCP-7060D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7060D for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-7060D Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (120.65 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-7060D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.86 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-7060D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (22.67 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-7060D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-330c All-In-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-7060D Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-7060D. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-7060D will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-7060D.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-7060D is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-7060D Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-7060D driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-7060D driver has been uninstalled from your computer.