If you are planning to change your home traditional printer with the high-end printer with a low price. The Brother DCP-7040 should be on your list. In fact, this DCP-7040 printer is an affordable and company printer which delivers many features and a great print quality at the price.
The Brother DCP-7040 measures in at 15.6 in x 16.9 in x 12 in with 30 pounds making this printer is best for home use or small business. the DCP-7040 delivers excellent print speed up to 23 pages per minute for black print. The print resolution for this printer is outstanding with a maximum resolution up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi in order to give you sharp and clear print quality. There are also four ink tanks used in the printer.
You might also like: Brother DCP-350C Colour Photo Printer
In addition, the DCP-7040 printer can also do mono copying and color scanning so your documents jobs are done on time. For the connectivity network, the Brother DCP-7040 only uses a USB 2.0 interface for a wired connectivity. The printer brings a standard 250-sheet tray, a single-sheet by-pass tray, with a 35-sheet ADF tray which all the trays are ideal for up to legal size and thicker media. In addition, the Automatic Documents Feeder provides a long document scanning.
Brother DCP-7040 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7040 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-7040 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (41.30 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-7040 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (42.66 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-7040 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.86 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-7040 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (22.67 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-7040 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-330C All-In-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-7040 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-7040. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-7040 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-7040.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-7040 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-7040 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-7040 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-7040 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.