The DCP-7030 looks a compact laser all-in-one printer. this printer sells under $100 which is best price for every home printer. the Brother DCP-7030 printer also can copy and scan documents for everyday tasks. However, this printer still lacks a fax capability and Automatic Documents Feeder (ADF).
The DCP-7030 only uses a single wired connectivity option using a USB port. And, the installation and set up are quite simple. The Brother DCP-7030 is equipped with a standard print memory up to 16 MB which is non-expandable. You are also allowed to directly print from memory SD card and scan to the USB drive. In addition, the printer uses a standard 250-sheet tray with a 100-sheet tray, and it handles most paper sizes up to legal paper size. That paper handling supports all your documents tasks with hassle-free. The printer also has copy reduction and enlargement with maximum.
You might also like: Brother DCP-585Cw All-In-One Inkjet Printer
In addition, this printer uses four ink cartridges including cyan, magenta, yellow, and black for giving great detail. The Brother DCP-7030 has a great print speed as a personal use with maximum speed up to 22 ppm for black print. Besides, the output quality is excellent quality with print resolution up to 2,400 x 600 dpi.
Brother DCP-7030 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7030 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-7030 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (41.30 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000
- Brother DCP-7030 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (77.37 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-7030 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.86 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-7030 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (22.67 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-7030 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-330c All-In-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-7030 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-7030. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-7030 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-7030.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-7030 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-7030 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-7030 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-7030 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.