As the multifunction printer, the Brother DCP-7020 comes with many machine features including a scanner as well as a copier in one machine. The DCP-7020 can be your best compliment to your fax machine in your home or micro-to-medium office. This printer only prints in monochrome (black and white) and delivers color scanning. The DCP-7020 offers high-quality laser print and printer speed.
This printer comes with a small and compact size. The Brother DCP-7020 measures in at 15.6 x 17 x 11.6 inches with it weigh 20.8 pounds. This small footprint device allows you to put this printer even in a narrow space. In addition, the DCP-7020 completes with a two-line LCD display and a 16-character which helps you to easily operate the printer. This printer also uses a wired connectivity using a USB 2.0 port.
You might also like: Brother DCP-585Cw All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Providing with 250 sheets capacity which handles up to legal paper size, the paper handling of this printer helps to quickly accomplish your many document tasks. And, this Brother DCP-7020 also employs Automatic Documents Feeder with a 35-paper ADF tray for the fast scanning process. The DCP-7020 also uses a flatbed design which is for scanning and copying magazines or books. The print speed is on average as light duty printer with speed up to 20 ppm for monochrome print.
Brother DCP-7020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7020 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-7020 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (43.49 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
- Brother DCP-7020 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (29.28 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-385C Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-7020 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-7020. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-7020 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-7020.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-7020 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-7020 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-7020 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-7020 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.