This Brother DCP-385C is decked out in white and dark, despite the fact that it stocks the general type of this total gathering of machines, with their delicately bended tops, lodging both the flatbed scanner and the control board.
In addition to perspective for this framework, is its twofold width, shading fluid precious stone show appear, so valuable while working with pictures off a memory card. Brother DCP-385C has card openings, adapting to the now well-known SD, memory stick and XD codecs, however furthermore supporting the more established CompactFlash. There's furthermore a Pictbridge attachment for coordinate computerized camera association. The paper plate, which can ingest to one hundred sheets of plain paper slides totally into the machine, with only a little stretching out paper prevent to seize finished pages. This contraption has a different plate for picture spaces, despite the fact that this must be driven ahead physically subsequent to putting off the paper cartridge, before you could print photos from it.
You might also like: Brother DCP-350C All-in-one Printer
Brother DCP-385C has no remote system association and, indeed, no system association of any sort. Your least difficult want is USB and, as normal with styles on this range, you have to nourish the USB link through a channel under the scanner portion to find the relating attachment.
Brother DCP-385C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-385C for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-385C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (43.49 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000
- Brother DCP-385C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.80 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-385C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (29.28 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-385C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (39.53 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.08)
- Brother DCP-385C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (37.47 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-330C All-In-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-385C Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-385C. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-385C will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-385C.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-385C is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-385C Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-385C driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-385C driver has been uninstalled from your computer.