Brother DCP-350C is regarded bewildering as it joins a few capacities in a solitary reasonable gadget for a little work environment. Indeed, even as it marginally ventured forward the speed and print remarkable of photograph yield, it's not any more the magnificent photograph printer around. Diverse models from various brands are genuinely higher at printing depictions.
Intended for a little working environment, Brother DCP-350C inside reason light at almost 7 kg and measures 18.5 inches wide, 17.8 inches tall, and 8.5 crawls in width. The control board's centerpiece is the 2.0-inch LCD screen, that is without trouble situated at the front edge of the printer outline, with all controls efficient for your legitimate. The memory card openings, Pictbridge, and USB 2.0 space are set at the front board, as well. There might be a flatbed scanner and copier situated over the gadget for simple access. Its top can be pivoted furthermore upward to copy or examining thicker contraptions.
You might also like: Brother DCP-330c All-In-One Printer
This printer is an entrance stage and funds wonderful multifunction device. The DCP-350C prints archives fast at as much as 30 ppm in monochrome and delivers high-determination sweeps of as much as 19200x19200 dpi. Clients can examine records and spare them as editable literary substance and PDF documents with the Brother DCP-350C. The two-inch flip-up shading LCD show makes it a considerable measure simpler to print without a moment's delay from a memory card or a Pictbridge-appropriate camera.
Brother DCP-350C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-350C for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-350C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (42.56 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000
- Brother DCP-350C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (72.51 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-350C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.25 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-350C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.15 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.08)
- Brother DCP-350C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.89 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-165C All-In-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-350C Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-350C. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-350C will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-350C.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-350C is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-350C Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-350C driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-350C driver has been uninstalled from your computer.