Brother DCP-330C is a not too bad across the board which additionally has a scanner inside. It also can be facsimile for you! Sadly, you're left without anyone else gadgets concerning printing, so you can just hope that you understand how to get familiar with the main thrust settings.
The general format and highlights make the DCP-330C printer appropriate for a little working environment searching out a fast and effective framework to expand productiveness, however clients are most likely disappointed with the moderate scanner and the so-so monochrome printouts. Settling this Brother DCP-330C on borderless printing with measure of 6 x 4-inch is more noteworthy troublesome than it should be. But, don’t be worried, with a smooth-to-utilize control board, the multifunction gadget is less difficult to explore notwithstanding for first-time clients.
You might also like: Brother DCP-310CN All-in-one Printer
Brother DCP-330C is modest to look for and also shabby to run, with a firm of four cartridges costing £32. It can works out to around 8p of speed as indicated by print, however it's the considerable we will state roughly this printer. It can bother to apply; the print speed is exceptionally slow and print lovely is unremarkable. Key 6 x four prints look so-along these lines, however our clear, beautiful A4 prints have been changed over into streaky, obscured photos that reduced essentially from the real.
Brother DCP-330C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-330C for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-330C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.66 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000
- Brother DCP-330C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (69.50 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-330C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.25 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-330C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.15 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.08)
- Brother DCP-330C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.89 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-165C All-In-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-330C Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-330C. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-330C will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-330C.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-330C is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Brother DCP-330C Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-330C driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-330C driver has been uninstalled from your computer.