The DCP-1400 is anything but difficult. It is easy to apply on account of the smart interface. And, as a final product, your work environment may need to really feel an advantage from having a Brother DCP-1400 as a piece of its establishment. Try it on your own!
Brother DCP-1400 is a virtual copier that duplicates at up to 15 duplicates for each moment. The copier incorporates a 50-page auto record feeder, and 250 sheet paper potential. Coupled with uncompromising, up to 15 site page steady with minute laser printing at six hundred x six hundred dpi, the DCP-1400 is the correct want on the privilege charge. Also covered, is a coordinated flatbed hue scanner with 9600 x 9600 dpi inserted choice, and conferred examine keys that routinely start filtering and brisk dispatches the reasonable PC utility. Each USB and parallel ports are in vogue allowing the DCP-1400 to canvases in each home windows.
You might also like: Brother DCP-130c All-In-One Printer
Not least complex that, Brother DCP-1400 is also coming with great software. Brother distributes restrictive Linux drivers for Glasses and LPD for the greater part of their laser printers and multi-work gadgets, together with Rational drivers for the scanners. They might be downloaded liberated from rate on their Linux thought process compel website page.
Brother DCP-1400 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-1400 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-1400 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)You might also like: Brother DCP-120c All-In-One Printer
- Brother DCP-1400 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.15 MB)
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-1400 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-1400. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-1400 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-1400.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-1400 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-1400 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-1400 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.