An over the top excellent printer that incorporates a scanner and copier, the Brother DCP-130C might we clients encounter coordinate printing from their memory playing cards and computerized cameras. Be that as it may, printing can be an issue with a feeble paper encourage. Monochrome print excellent is similarly second rate.
A tinge flatbed scanner and copier are incorporated round this shade ink-stream printer. The DCP-130C measures 15.7 inches broad and five.9 inches tall and weighs around 7 kg. It makes utilization of the four-ink cartridge contraption to guarantee ink budgetary funds. Included with Photocapture focus ability, it has an incorporated Pictbridge interface and virtual media card drives. In addition, Brother DCP-130C is sensibly evaluated in expressions of ink utilization and prints fast at 25 ppm in monochrome and 20 ppm in shade. Clients can print without limits pictures in rich and awesome hues at resolutions of 6000x1200 dpi. Coordinate printing from a virtual camera by means of Pictbridge or media card openings is simple, so clients store time. The flatbed scanner can change over pics to PDF records and content.
You might also like: Brother DCP-120C All-In-One Printer
Yet, Brother DCP-130C isn't generally power well-known individual guaranteed, so it can now not be the best inclination for clients that require a 'confirmed' low-power printer. Like a few molds in the DCP arrangement, the DCP-130C stays obligated to paper encourage issues. Paper launch can be an inconvenience, as well, because of the wobbly equipment. The DCP130C can't continue printing when one ink cartridge goes exhaust which is then again awkward to specify the minimum.
Brother DCP-130C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-130C for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-130C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (50.17 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-130C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (69.50 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-130C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.25 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-130C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.15 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.08)You might also like: Brother DCP-110C All-In-One Printer
- Brother DCP-130C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.89 MB)
Simple Steps of Installing Brother DCP-130C Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Brother DCP-130C. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Brother DCP-130C will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Brother DCP-130C.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Brother DCP-130C is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Brother DCP-130C driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Brother DCP-130C driver has been uninstalled from your computer.